Healthy From The Core
Dates and times:
Thursday 25th June 3pm - 5pm
Tuesday 28th July 9:30am - 11:30am
Do you feel low, or out of sorts, a lot of the time and don’t understand why?
Maybe you frequently experience ‘brain fog’, poor concentration and/or memory problems?
Or do you struggle to focus on the tasks you need to complete, and everything seems to take longer than it should?
Do you feel stressed, anxious, exhausted and overwhelmed and just want someone to help you to understand how you can nourish your body better so that you can start to feel better?
Are you living with bloating, gas, digestive discomfort, or severe cramps and irratic or sluggish bowels?
Maybe you know you need to make some changes to the way you nourish and nurture your body and mind but it all feels too confusing or overwhelming and you don’t know what to do for the best, so you’re stuck.
Do you want to learn simple strategies that don’t cost the earth, to lay the foundation to improve both your physical and mental health in a sustainable way for the long term?
During this two hour masterclass you will discover the link between your gut and your brain.
You’ll learn about the importance of your microbiome and discover easy ways to restore and rebalance it.
You’ll feel empowered and able to make simple changes that will make a big difference to your health.
Find out why you can’t live without the trillions of bacteria that call your body home
• Discover which foods destroy the healthy eco-system inside of you
• Learn which foods to eat to feed your good gut bugs
• Discover the link between your gut flora and the chemical messengers that help you to feel good
• Understand which foods can help you to feel happier and heathier
• Tips and techniques to help reduce anxiety and help you feel more focused and energised
• Simple recipe ideas to nourish your mind and your microbiome
• Get your questions answers
You get all of this for just £49!